My 2 Cents On Hustle & Balance he polarises opinion but love him or hate hime he has a hell of a lot to teach, heres Gary V

I've been seeing a lot of feedback lately of people trying to demonize or put down hustle and hard work as a whole, so I wanted to dive in and give my 2 cents on what this really mean. I just want to make it clear that this is my own point of view, and that the entire meaning is subjective to the person who's intaking it. If you're happy defining your "hustle" has 16 hours a week, that's great for you - if it's 3, and it makes you happy, that's perfect to. It's about being self-aware and identifying what makes you tick. Have a great new year guys, hope you love this <3



from The GaryVee Audio Experience http://ift.tt/2CX0Wgu
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dan Lok on YouTube

New video by Evan Carmichael on YouTube

Dan Lok on YouTube