New video by Tom Bilyeu on YouTube

We JUST Hit 1 Million Subscribers!!
To everyone in this community, you have my undying gratitude. We all have to decide what to do with our lives, and I learned long ago that what really drives me is Impact. I want to help people, but in a very concrete and specific way. Lisa Bilyeu and I drafted up our plan a few years ago, and we’ve given everything of ourselves to execute against that. But we never could have imagined how much you all would give to each other and back to us. Building this company and community has been one of the greatest joys in my life, and trust me when I say we are just getting started. We won’t relent, and we’re honored that you’re helping us build something special. We started this whole damn thing we said we wanted to build something that the community felt so connected to that they felt a sense of ownership. We said we wanted to be a “badge brand” - something that people would get tattooed on themselves. And to all of you that have those Impact Theory tattoos, all of us here are honored to serve. Hopefully, our moves make you proud. Stay tuned, there is so much more to come. I’m about to enter the most intense season of my life so far, but I’m going to have something for you in 2020 that I hope will blow your hair back. Much love to all of you. You’re why we do this. 🙏🙏🙏


View on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dan Lok on YouTube

New video by Evan Carmichael on YouTube

Dan Lok on YouTube