RAW AUDIO: IF YOU'RE AN ENTREPRENEUR, SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PUT YOU OUT OF BUSINESS| DailyVee 343 he polarises opinion but love him or hate hime he has a hell of a lot to teach, heres Gary V

Are you guys enjoying these raw cuts of Dailyvee's? Really happy that I got to discuss social media marketing and social media strategy in my keynote today while directing it towards a car-industry which is an audience I typically don't directly address. Although, I think the majority of the value in this video will come from the very beginning and near the end during the talk I had at the table. Innovation is key - never be afraid to test new things. Hope you enjoy these :)



from The GaryVee Audio Experience http://ift.tt/2iERLJl
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dan Lok on YouTube

New video by Evan Carmichael on YouTube

Dan Lok on YouTube