Dan Lok on YouTube
The Math That Kills Low-Margin Businesses #shorts
"I'm not making a lot, but I'll make it up in volume." That's the most expensive sentence in business. At 5% margin, to double your profit you need to massively increase your sales volume. At 40% margin, a small increase moves the needle significantly. Business is a game of margins. Not volume. Are you trying to scale a business that the math will never allow to work?
View on YouTube
"I'm not making a lot, but I'll make it up in volume." That's the most expensive sentence in business. At 5% margin, to double your profit you need to massively increase your sales volume. At 40% margin, a small increase moves the needle significantly. Business is a game of margins. Not volume. Are you trying to scale a business that the math will never allow to work?
View on YouTube
Comments
Post a Comment