Dan Lok on YouTube
What Happened the First Time I Met Millionaires #shorts
The first time I was in a room with millionaires, I felt completely out of place. But they were kind. They talked about deals and numbers. And somewhere in that conversation it hit me -- they're not that different from me. That one thought changed everything. When was the last time you put yourself in a room that made you feel out of place?
View on YouTube
The first time I was in a room with millionaires, I felt completely out of place. But they were kind. They talked about deals and numbers. And somewhere in that conversation it hit me -- they're not that different from me. That one thought changed everything. When was the last time you put yourself in a room that made you feel out of place?
View on YouTube
Comments
Post a Comment